Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A New Look!

As you can see my blog has been given a face lift! My blog's old look was old and boring so I opted for something a little more futuristic and matrix-y. I'd like to thank my precious wife, Angela, for taking the time to set this up for me. Thanks, babe! You're so hot and so smart all at the same time!

Also, I just wanted to post an update to my current job search. I've finished my training with Brian and am currently searching for somewhere to utilize my new computer skills. I went to a conference on Friday in downtown and was able to network a little bit and send out a few resumes. One of the companies that is currently an option is a company that is literally 3 blocks away from where my wife works! I am really praying that will pan out because there would be nothing better than being able to ride to work with my wife, eat lunch with her every day, and then come home with her! That would be a dream come true. Also, my good friend Devin works at this company, too, so it'd be cool to work with a friend. Any prayers on this area will be greatly appreciated. But only prayers to God the Father of Jesus Christ will be accepted. Not prayers to allah, buddah, or any other imaginary diety. If you're praying to allah or something else on my behalf you're wasting your time. They're not even real. Fake. Just fake. Thanks, everyone!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Lol...you are so cute. I'm glad that you're only accepting prayers to God on your behalf ;)

Rachel said...

I love how you write your blog exaclty the way you speak! Jeff and I miss you guys and can't wait to see you next weekend! Hopefully your new job will work out!

Laura said...

I'll be praying for you (to God of course) :)