Thursday, May 1, 2008

Because my wife said so.

Well my wife asked me to do this so here it is. I love you, babe!

Tag FOUR!

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Domino's Pizza (I ate a whole pizza every day of my life for 2 years straight! Healthy!)
2. Sweet Tomatoes (It last for a whole 3 1/2 weeks)
3. Brick Oven Italian Restaurant (I was fired for refusing to serve a customer bad shrimp. So sue me.)
4. UPS (Under Paid Slaves)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Gladiator (So freakin' awesome)
2. The Matrix (Need I say more?)
3. Brave Heart (Man in love kills anyone/everyone who had anything to do with hurting his woman. Such an awesome movie!)
4. The Last Samurai (Samurais + Ninjas = Insanely Awesome ^ 1000000000000000000)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. LOST
2. The Office ("5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Do it. Do it now. Give me control.")
3. Cops (What could be more fun than watching some punks get maced and beat down?)
4. Mythbusters (Don't get to watch this one very often, but man it's great!)

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
1. Washington DC (Don't stay out after dark)
2. Hotlanta, GA (Don't stay out after dark)
3. Grand Cayman & Kozumel (When the sun went down, we went to town!)
4. Key West (Mopeds and Key Lime Pie! Yum!)

Four Favorite Dishes:
1. Pizza (Duh.)
2. Steak, loaded sweet potato and loaded sweet potato (Texas Roadhouse)
3. Ranch chicken, mashed potatoes, and creamed corn (ala Angela)
4. Pulled Pork (at Mojos BBQ!)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Jaguars.com (Go Jags!)
2. www.comcast.com (email)
3. Honda-Tech.com (when you just gotta know how to completely take your Honda apart and put it back together)
4. Vystar.com (payin' bills)

Four Places I’d Rather Be:
1.
In bed with Angela
2. On the couch with my xbox360 and a Dr. Thunder (thats rip-off Dr. Pepper)
3. Hangin' out with friends
4. At church (good ole' no-nonsense, not-watered-down preachin' of the Word!)

Four Others I’d Like to Tag:
Since I don't know anyone whoever wants to do this can.

There ya' go, honey! I love you!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I think you forgot to do the TV shows, 'cause I KNOW you don't like to watch Friends over and over!!!

Love you!