Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Its Been a While...

I know its been a ridiculously long time since I posted, but at the nag...I mean encouragement of my wife, here is at least one more post.

Apparently there's this thing called a "meme." Someone tags you for a list of information about you and then you post it on your blog. So my wife tagged me for one of these. In the "meme" I have to post:

1. List your top ten favorite films (in no particular order).
2. If you're tagged, you've got to post & tag 3-5 other people.
3. Give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
4. Give a hat tip (HT) to Dan.

1)Naming my top ten favorite films will be hard, so I think I'll just give ten films that were freaking awesome.

1. The Matrix
2. Gladiator
3. Saving Private Ryan
4. Braveheart
5. The Last Samurai
6. No Country For Old Men
7. Man on Fire
8. Batman Begins
9. The Departed
10. Shooter

2) I will tag Angela, Dayna, and Stacie because they are the only three people I know who write blogs. If you've already been tagged to do this then instead of listing your top ten movies, you must list your ten favorite movies that your husband also likes to watch.

3) And my tag back love goes to Angela. Check her blog out because its pretty silly just like she is. She's also pretty smokin' hot so go see her blog and a pic or 2 of her if for nothing else.

4) HT to Dan, whoever you are.

There. I'm done with my blog for quarter. Peace.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Gee...thanks, babe! Love you, too!

Dustin said...

I love you, Angela!

Stacie said...

You are one funny fella! And if you say that your WIFE'S blogs are silly, I would hate to see what you say about mine! HAHAHA...just kidding! have a great day, Im going to lunch with your wife!